June 21, 2011

Meyer Lemon & Raspberry Tartlets


Summer has finally come to the Bay Area, after months of rain and gray this spring.  Even today in San Francisco it was a hot one, in the low 80s, which is considered a scorcher for us.   This weather leaves me craving something refreshing.    


I stocked up on more meyer lemons from my brother's tree and was anxious to use them right away.   Normally I'd make lemon bars but today I wanted to do something a little bit different.  Instead of bars I made cute tartlets and topped them with a fresh raspberry.  They're the perfect bite-sized treat to beat the heat. 


To make the tartlets I combined two recipes: pâte sucrée from here and meyer lemon curd from here. 

1 comment:

  1. These tartlets could not look more delicious. They are just perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...